"Madame Flacon" is inspired by the logo of
• Marionnaud Parfumeries SA http://www.marionnaud.fr
The logo itself is similar to fonts like
• Co Text by Dalton Maag https://www.daltonmaag.com/library/co
• Cyntho Pro by Mint Type https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/konstantynov/cyntho-pro
• Dax by Hans Reichel https://www.myfonts.com/search/Dax
• New Berolina by Monotype Corporation and/or Adobe https://www.myfonts.com/search/new+berolina
Though I'm not very interested in parfums or things around, this logo always was an eye-catcher for me. I'm still fascinated by the combination of the lines and the harmony how two different styles of fonts can play together. But none of these fonts above gives a feeling of the Marionnaud logo. And none of these fonts has two different styles included - handwriting combined with regular characters. I searched a while for a comparable font but finally I decided to do one by myself. Readabiltity even with very small sizes was an important point too. Of course my font is similar to the fonts above (and the logo) as well, but each single character is different to them and drawn new by myself.
I'm happy with the result and hope you like it too.
This font is free for personal use.
If you wish to use it for a commercial purpose, contact me please.