Forum

8 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par dremiix

29/06/2020 à 14:10  [post initial]  Name of this font?

Hey, I tried Tumblr for the first time and came across this font.
I don't know the name of this font exactly, but I very dig it. So maybe you can tell me how the font is called on this picture.
Suggestions are welcome!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 29/06/2020 à 14:12 par dremiix


12/05/2020 à 21:20  [réponse]  Font?

fmontpetit a dit  
Impact Label

Very thankful! Thanks


11/05/2020 à 16:46  [post initial]  Font?

I wanna know the name of the font displayed in this image.
Let me know if you know the name!



20/09/2019 à 19:27  [post initial]  Name of the font pls

I really like the font and i would like to have the name from the font, that you can see on the image.
So, if you know the name, let me know by identifying or suggesting it



20/09/2019 à 15:02  [post initial]  The name of the font?

Yeah, you know how it is.
I like this font very much and i need it.
If you know the font then write the name of the font for me!



Édité le 20/09/2019 à 19:23 par dremiix


28/11/2018 à 18:08  [post initial]  yes i need this

do y'all know what's the name of this font on the image?
thx <3



01/04/2018 à 15:57  [post initial]  Goosebumps font

Do somebody know, what kind of font is this on the image?
Thx.



Édité le 01/04/2018 à 16:01 par marty666


17/05/2017 à 21:35  [post initial]  font?

Pls help me, what is the name of this font?




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 21:03
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts