Forum

Posts par CaptainViggo

04/09/2018 à 23:06  [réponse]  im looking for this font

It looks like a fan-made font based on the old Björk logo.

Police identifiée : Bjork



Was looking for it the other day. It seems to be Russell Square.

Police identifiée : Russell Square


18/08/2017 à 02:36  [post initial]  Old PEPSI bottle label text

Those words come from an old Pepsi-Cola bottle from the 50s. I believe all of the words are from the same font, but I'm not sure.



18/08/2017 à 02:34  [réponse]  help font

Police identifiée : Serpentine


23/01/2017 à 22:06  [post initial]  Darnells sign from Christine movie

Darnell's Auto Wrecking sign from the movie "Christine" (1983).
I would love to know what the font was used for the word "Darnell's".
Thanks




That's what I was afraid of.
Thanks a lot for the answer!


13/09/2016 à 17:30  [post initial]  TERMINATOR 2 BluRay & DVD menus font

TERMINATOR 2 BluRay & DVD menus font

Can't find this one, except for very similar ones with big differences on some characters.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.



09/07/2016 à 04:29  [réponse]  Factory Racing

Police suggérée : House 3009 Spaceport



Seems like I know this font, but can't find the one.
As many other sci-fi flicks from this time, the movie heavily uses Microgramma/Eurostile, but not for this particular marking...
Any help is more than welcome.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 21:05
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts