Forum

4 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par kendog

08/03/2016 à 11:26  [réponse]  Help! What's this font?

Any help out there?


07/03/2016 à 01:42  [réponse]  help please

Hi, it's a tattoo font, old flash card style, I can't find the exact one right now.

Similar fonts are:
Betty, Black Betty, Tat Style Regular, ...

Police suggérée : Betty


Édité le 08/03/2016 à 13:40 par frd


06/03/2016 à 06:22  [post initial]  Which font is the 'Portrait' word in?

Hi All,
a secondary post for the other font I need from the same source, I need to know which font the 'PORTRAIT' word is written in?

If you happen to know what font the 'MODE' word is in, that'd be great too..

Thanks!!



Édité le 08/03/2016 à 10:31 par frd


06/03/2016 à 06:11  [post initial]  Help! What's this font?

Hi All,
my friend found this font, and wants to use something VERY similar, photoshopped image attached.



Édité le 08/03/2016 à 10:32 par frd



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 08:17
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts