Forum

8 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par sigmacreativeonline

12/06/2018 à 03:26  [post initial]  Help with this font.

I have no clue where to start looking. Looks like the old font from the TV Show Different Strokes. Any help would be much appreciated. Tried font identifiers to no avail. Thank you in advance.



14/11/2016 à 00:48  [réponse]  GRRRL Army Font

Dang. Thank you @Twentyoneg. Look into Techno section, but couldn't find it. Thank you!


14/11/2016 à 00:40  [post initial]  GRRRL Army Font

Can't tell if this is a font because of kerning overlap of the G and R, but could be wrong. Please and thank you.



22/12/2015 à 19:26  [post initial]  Font Help




22/12/2015 à 14:50  [post initial]  Brush Font Help

I don't have much to go on, but any help would be appreciated.



21/12/2015 à 21:52  [réponse]  WORK Font

*Update - Please ignore. I think I found it by accident. Found a font called Movie Poster Bold that looks like it.

Police suggérée : SF Movie Poster


Édité le 22/12/2015 à 15:20 par drf


21/12/2015 à 21:35  [post initial]  WORK Font

Elongated and distinct R and D. Any leads would be much appreciated.



Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 22/12/2015 à 15:20 par drf


21/12/2015 à 20:45  [post initial]  Skate Or Die Font

I think I used to have this font a long time ago as part of my horror movie collection, but lost it when transferring computers. It looks like it has an obvious heavy outline. It reminds me of the old Skate Or Die game font. Any help would be much appreciated to find the exact one or a close alternative.



Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 22/12/2015 à 15:36 par drf



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 21:58
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts