theres one rly similar to it
pepsi perfect
i havent really seen any other one that looks similar or actually is the vib ribbon font
sorry :V
margie a dit 
maybe try this
Carolyna Black
well, yeah. that is a similar one. he DID ask for a similar one, too

this is not a font, sorry.
it is not a font, sorry. i havent found one similar yet either :(
If this is a font what is it? plz
I found this pic on the internet somewhere and i want to know what it is and if its free or not...
smozzy a dit 
Trying to find the stitched font itself
It might not even be a font... sry
smozzy a dit 
looking for the "all stars" font as well
Thanks
I'm thinking it might be Lobster for All Stars.

28 Days Later. (similar, tho)
smozzy a dit 
Trying to find the stitched font itself
Oh. I dont know then

No letter repeats; that means it is not from a font.
I'm thinking it's Impact.
Font of the word "Original" please
baconandfats a dit 
"KHAN" would be Signika!
Signika
Also it is not Signika. I just typed in KHAN and it didn't look the same
baconandfats a dit 
"KHAN" would be Signika!
Signika
And academy.

koeiekat a dit 
There is no mcdonalds font. There may be a font McDonalds is using .. but then you did not ask for that ... did you?
What do you mean?? xD
I'm thinking it's Bauhaus.
Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 11:10