Forum

27 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par bline

 1  2 

04/12/2022 à 16:50  [post initial]  Help with font - Wally's




22/10/2019 à 00:19  [post initial]  Please help find this font




08/07/2019 à 18:39  [post initial]  Anyone know what this font is?




21/06/2019 à 16:09  [post initial]  Stamped font?

I know I've seen this font but cannot find it for the life of me! Please help.



13/12/2018 à 20:34  [post initial]  Anyone recognize this font?




08/10/2018 à 20:10  [post initial]  Font?




14/09/2018 à 16:37  [post initial]  Missing F16 font? Help please

I am importing a Word doc into Indesign and missing the F16 font, which apparently is Greek/Math symbols used in the document to display formulas. I've tried Cambria Math and Math with Greek BT, but neither of them are translating correctly. Any suggestions? I hope there's an easy fix.

Thank you!
Brandy


28/08/2018 à 23:29  [post initial]  Race number?

Anyone know the font for the 43 here?



16/08/2018 à 13:34  [post initial]  What is this script font?




01/03/2018 à 19:39  [réponse]  Recognize this one?

Thank you!


01/03/2018 à 17:30  [post initial]  Recognize this one?




01/02/2018 à 14:53  [post initial]  Recognize this?

I know I've seen this font before, but I'm not having any luck finding it.



Édité le 01/02/2018 à 15:21 par frd


11/12/2017 à 14:54  [réponse]  Anyone recognize this one?

Anyone?


08/12/2017 à 13:09  [post initial]  Anyone recognize this one?




Édité le 11/12/2017 à 14:53 par bline


14/08/2017 à 21:32  [réponse]  Anyone know this one?

Thanks, good point. I was looking for a "condensed" font.


14/08/2017 à 15:16  [post initial]  Anyone know this one?




25/05/2017 à 17:51  [post initial]  anyone recognize this one?




02/03/2017 à 17:45  [post initial]  BIG font?




09/02/2017 à 14:05  [post initial]  Script font?

I've found similar, but nothing exact.



08/02/2017 à 17:17  [post initial]  Anyone know this one?

I've found similar fonts, but not exact...



Édité le 08/02/2017 à 19:56 par marty666



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 03:34
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts