Forum

12 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par cute_otaku

04/02/2017 à 07:45  [post initial]  A font I liked from Tumblr




25/11/2016 à 07:45  [post initial]  What is this font?

I really like this simplistic font. If you know the name of it, please let me know.



21/08/2016 à 12:30  [post initial]  What is this font called?




21/08/2016 à 12:29  [post initial]  Name of this font?




20/07/2016 à 08:00  [post initial]  Name the font

If you know, then let me know. Thank you.



14/07/2016 à 08:44  [post initial]  TURN: Washington's Spies

Started watching the show out of pure interest, fell in love with this font that's used for establishing a location in the show. If you know, then let me know.

It doesn't have to be exact, it can be something similar to this font. Thank you.

I've captioned a better example of this font to see if this will help make things easier for identifying.



Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 30/05/2018 à 17:15 par frd


10/07/2016 à 06:05  [post initial]  Name of this font?

If you know the name of this font or anything similar, please let me know



10/04/2016 à 06:33  [post initial]  This is?

If you know the font, please let me know.



06/01/2016 à 09:35  [post initial]  Name of this font?

If you know the name of this font, please let me know.



06/01/2016 à 09:34  [post initial]  This font?

If you know the name of this font, please let me know.



Édité le 06/01/2016 à 09:36 par cute_otaku


25/07/2015 à 06:32  [post initial]  What is this font?

If you know, please send me a reply! Thank you.



25/06/2015 à 11:38  [post initial]  Name of this font is...

As my username suggests, I love reading manga, and I often come across this font, but I can't find what font this is! If you know, please tell me.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 08:59
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts