Forum

3 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par Phanthomphax


koeiekat a dit  
There always have been and there always will be idiots around that will destroy something well made. Which the pict above proves.

What do you actually mean?


21/06/2015 à 08:58  [post initial]  The Return to Freddy's: Remastered

Aside from this font: http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/223325/font-of-the-return-to-freddy-s-4
I know what font the trailer uses by this new game that is coming on December.

I want to know what font is it, if it's not in Dafont, can I know the name of the font? Thanks.

Can be seen in "Trailer HD" text.



21/06/2015 à 08:53  [post initial]  Font of The Return to Freddy's 4?

I want to know what font is it, if it's not in Dafont, can I know the name of the font? Thanks.

Can be seen in "The Return to Freddy's" title.



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 21/06/2015 à 08:54 par Phanthomphax



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 23:50
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts