Forum

4 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par honeycherie

31/03/2016 à 01:44  [post initial]  Pretty Font

Hi All,

Does anyone know what this font is? Thank you



02/07/2015 à 11:10  [post initial]  Does anyone know this font

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the font used for the word bridesmaid? Could it be a 'weatz' type font? I'm not sure if that is even the right word.

Thanks a million



18/04/2015 à 10:17  [réponse]  Font Name?

WOW thank you so much Koeiekat, how good are you!! I had been searching for at least 3 hours today.


18/04/2015 à 09:50  [post initial]  Font Name?

Hi Guys,

Do you know what this font is? It looks similar to Calligri but the 'C' doesnt circle around as much, it also looks like Ecolier but all letters are cursive. I have been looking but I cant seem to find it.

Thank you




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 07:47
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts