Forum

11 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par sarasota

08/10/2019 à 20:06  [réponse]  Dry Brush Script

I gave up finding this font used on an MLB advertisement.

Crackers-Brusher is a great substitute.

It will look great!

Police suggérée : Crackers Brusher


07/10/2019 à 21:35  [post initial]  Dry Brush Script

The E is really condensed compared to the T

Thanks for any help here



Édité le 07/10/2019 à 21:49 par sarasota


01/02/2019 à 19:43  [réponse]  Constructa subsitute needed

Thanks for trying, I will keep looking in Slab-Serif theme also.
I need an easy to read condensed font - Constructa is super... but not in the budget.

- sarasota


31/01/2019 à 21:10  [post initial]  Constructa subsitute needed

I need a "free" font for this Slab-serif condensed font... Any ideas?

Looked for 2 hrs on dafont - ugh help

Thanks - Sarasota



04/05/2018 à 19:37  [post initial]  Techno or Athletic?

Corners are cut like Athletic but V and N seem to be Techno.

Thanks for help



Édité le 04/05/2018 à 21:40 par sarasota


02/05/2018 à 20:00  [réponse]  Highlight Script

Thank you so very much - that's the one!


02/05/2018 à 18:45  [post initial]  Highlight Script

Groovy Jelly bean, outlines probably added in graphics program.

Thanks for any help



17/04/2018 à 04:34  [post initial]  Script all caps

A hand written or Brush style



20/12/2017 à 22:12  [réponse]  Art Deco style

Yea - That's It. Wow how did you find it?


18/12/2017 à 22:33  [post initial]  Art Deco style

Help... I've searched everywhere for this font



24/02/2015 à 20:52  [post initial]  Heavy slab font with attituide

Similar to a Rob Webster & other heavy slab fonts but this font has a little attitude, like Goudy Stout - curved sides, off kilter.

Thanks for any help.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 17:52
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts