Édité le 11/06/2015 à 08:26 par jerseygirl
Strongly recommending you..this font
I would recommend this font...

Old English Text MT?
Édité le 01/04/2015 à 15:00 par drf
For 'Every Damn Day'...the font is Futura Condensed....
Édité le 26/02/2015 à 10:52 par drf
This is not at all same, but just a suggestion....
Not the same but close...
but you need to lower its width...if u know what I mean..
Its a little crooked,though...you can always either search the net for HOLLYWOOD FONT or modify this one while using it!
I would suggest soomething in the 'Arial' Family..

Sorry to say,but it is custom-made or not a font...all the 'O's are different ,if you see
Check this section,bro..
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=604&text=QUALITY
Édité le 24/01/2015 à 07:30 par jerseygirl
not the same at all though...but wanted to help you..
Another site for the same font...Ribeye
Got exactly what you wanted,bro......
Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:57