Forum

8 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par clippingpath


AF Module Text OT Regular

Police suggérée : Module Text


14/04/2015 à 06:37  [réponse]  Font ?

Thank you


11/04/2015 à 11:57  [post initial]  Font ?

Font needed



11/04/2015 à 11:55  [post initial]  Font ?





kirksucks a dit  
Full color bitmap fonts? photofont?

I've been doing some googling and have come across a way to do full color fonts. they're mainly geared towards on screen use.
I've found a couple programs that will make them but they are really expensive. does anyone know anything more about this technology?

.so you can create fonts in a ture color?


19/01/2015 à 10:12  [réponse]  i forgot this font name

It is the Xerographer Fonts


19/01/2015 à 10:09  [réponse]  this font type

I am trying to find your font name but i'm fail two many times.



Thank you all I need full package of monster font can someone manage for only for me and it should be Unique package.



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 08:01
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts