Forum

Posts par robni7

17/10/2017 à 23:23  [réponse]  Help on this font please

i'm sorry, I dont know. Just leaving this reply to get subscribed to other future replies.


24/07/2017 à 23:59  [réponse]  CTOS font? Thank you!

Helvetica Neue, Light and Bold, most probably.

Police identifiée : Helvetica Neue


24/07/2017 à 23:39  [réponse]  "House of Balloons" font

It's not exactly the same, but I feel that compressing the character spacing on Helvetica (Neue) Bold should mimic this look very well.

Police identifiée : Helvetica Neue


Édité le 25/07/2017 à 11:03 par frd


24/07/2017 à 23:21  [réponse]  what is the messenger font

The round tittle suggests that this font is Apple's San Francisco, a slight adaption of Helvetica Neue. Since SF is not commercially available, using Helvetica is probably still the nearest you can get.

Police identifiée : San Francisco


19/07/2017 à 00:26  [réponse]  Glass animals lyrics video clip font

Lovely, thank you both!


16/07/2017 à 21:49  [réponse]  Macrocosm Microcosm

jerseygirl a dit  
Dream Orphans

Thank you very much! Exactly the font I was looking for!


16/07/2017 à 21:27  [post initial]  Macrocosm Microcosm

Thanks in advance. I can provide more glyphs if necessary.



Édité le 17/07/2017 à 09:28 par frd


16/07/2017 à 21:24  [réponse]  help please

I believe badhabiter is right, but Alien League (http://www.dafont.com/alien-league.font) may be a pretty good free alternative.

Police suggérée : Alien League


Édité le 17/07/2017 à 09:16 par frd


25/05/2017 à 14:56  [post initial]  Glass animals lyrics video clip font

Thanks in advance!



21/03/2017 à 23:14  [réponse]  Anyone know this font?

Police identifiée : Helvetica Neue


21/03/2017 à 23:11  [réponse]  what "GARDEN" name font please?

I don't know, sorry – I just want to get notification of updates


14/01/2017 à 18:15  [réponse]  Help !

Very close, but you linked to the wrong Futura (look at the t, for instance).

Edit: link seems to be down. Try https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/futura/pro-bold/

Police suggérée : Futura Pro Bold


Édité le 14/01/2017 à 18:18 par robni7


13/01/2017 à 23:24  [réponse]  What font is

Either Frutiger Bold or Frutiger Bold Condensed.

Police suggérée : Frutiger Bold


13/01/2017 à 23:15  [post initial]  This brush "A" from my school's logo.

I am very sorry, this is the only letter I can obtain. Possibly not even a font, but if it rings a bell, please let me know! Thanks!



13/01/2017 à 22:58  [réponse]  Font from Apple ad

It's San Francisco, a slight adaption of Helvetica Neue. Since SF is not commercially available, using Helvetica is probably the nearest you can get.

Police identifiée : San Francisco


Édité le 14/01/2017 à 18:01 par robni7



Looks suspiciously much like Helvetica.. The only real difference is in the apostrophe, the slight asymmetry in E, and the fact that this is just a hair wider.

Police suggérée : Helvetica


13/01/2017 à 22:16  [réponse]  font, please? ;)

It looks a little bit like Luminari. Perhaps that can help you in the right direction


24/04/2014 à 19:58  [réponse]  Revealed Recordings

@Oskar W: Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!


Édité le 24/04/2014 à 19:59 par robni7


24/04/2014 à 19:51  [post initial]  Revealed Recordings

Hello! I am new to dafont.com, I saw that this site gave many accurate answers, however I think I have a difficult one for you: the 'Revealed'-logo font..

Thanks in advance,

Gervaas




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 05:41
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts