Forum

24 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par judithtalancon

 1  2 

26/05/2014 à 04:35  [post initial]  fuente de 'zayn malik'



17/05/2014 à 02:06  [post initial]  P.S I love you



21/02/2014 à 23:47  [post initial]  Vogue




13/02/2014 à 20:09  [post initial]  Cursive Font?




10/02/2014 à 07:52  [post initial]  Tattoo font

I'd like to know which font is her tattoo?
Thank you very much!



07/02/2014 à 01:57  [réponse]  What font is 'Struck'

Thank you very much @drf!


06/02/2014 à 03:20  [post initial]  What font is 'Struck'

The font is called 'La Carte' but I'd like to know if there's anything similar to it. 'La Carte' is not a free font and I'd like to use it for a school work. Thank you!



Édité le 06/02/2014 à 03:21 par judithtalancon


04/02/2014 à 23:00  [post initial]  What's this font




02/02/2014 à 20:25  [réponse]  Cursive Font

bump


02/02/2014 à 20:24  [réponse]  Cursive Font

bump


01/02/2014 à 03:28  [post initial]  Cursive Font

I'd love to know which font this is.
Thank you very much!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 01/02/2014 à 14:07 par drf


01/02/2014 à 03:28  [post initial]  Cursive Font

I'd love to know which font this is.
Thank you very much!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 01/02/2014 à 14:07 par drf


26/01/2014 à 19:49  [réponse]  font help?

Lovely font, thank you!


25/01/2014 à 01:05  [post initial]  cursive font




Édité le 25/01/2014 à 01:07 par judithtalancon


11/01/2014 à 02:33  [post initial]  angel

me gustaria saber cual es esta fuente
muchas gracias



06/01/2014 à 06:52  [post initial]  Cursiva




30/12/2013 à 01:56  [réponse]  Help please,

Disculpa, me equivoqué pero seguiré buscando. Probablemente sea una fuente usada para el juego de Candy Crush. Es realmente linda


30/12/2013 à 01:54  [réponse]  Help please,

Police suggérée : Candice


27/12/2013 à 07:07  [post initial]  xo font

is there any font that looks like this one?
thanks for any help

habrá alguna fuente que se parezca a esta? sé que está escrita a mano por lo que me gustaría saber si hay algo parecido, me gustaría hacer un banner personal con este "tipo" de fuente.
muchas gracias



Édité le 27/12/2013 à 07:09 par judithtalancon


24/12/2013 à 06:31  [post initial]  say ok font




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 23:39
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts