Forum

Posts par sandrolt4

 1  2 

20/12/2021 à 15:48  [post initial]  Aurum font

I need to know the name of this font
thank you!!!



26/09/2017 à 10:21  [post initial]  what font is?

hey friends, I need to know the name of this font.
thank you



24/02/2017 à 10:44  [post initial]  new font arzialmente

hello! who know this font name?



26/01/2017 à 16:44  [post initial]  what font is?

Hi friend,
I need to know the name of this font.



11/02/2016 à 14:07  [réponse]  What's this font?

Police identifiée : Copperplate


11/02/2016 à 13:47  [post initial]  What font is?

hei!
I need to know the name of this font and a valid alternative free.
thanks



15/12/2015 à 14:33  [post initial]  help me! what font is?

hello everybody!
I need to know the name of this font.
thank you!!



Édité le 16/12/2015 à 07:57 par sandrolt4


15/12/2015 à 14:29  [réponse]  what font is?

fonatica a dit  
Euphoria Script

Grazie!


27/11/2015 à 10:40  [post initial]  what font is?

what font is?



13/10/2015 à 09:57  [réponse]  what font is?

Heron2001 a dit  
Obliqued manually

Balzano

thank you!!


08/10/2015 à 15:35  [post initial]  what font is?

I need to know the name of this font.
thanks



29/09/2015 à 16:46  [réponse]  hello! what font is?

Heron2001 a dit  


Thank you!!!


28/09/2015 à 10:57  [post initial]  hello! what font is?

Hello! I need to know the name of this font, thanks



23/06/2015 à 12:14  [réponse]  What font is?

hello , the correct font is OPTISybaris , the picture is a scan of a broken clichés printed on corrugated cardboard , overlapping the two words are equal ,
it was my mistake quote Symphony pro as correct font ,
grazie a tutti!
greetings


23/06/2015 à 08:33  [réponse]  What font is?

jerseygirl a dit  
Original is Symphony. Thanks to Lancon

Symphony

yes! thank you very much!
you are the best.
ciao!


22/06/2015 à 17:42  [post initial]  What font is?

hello friend!
do you know this font?
thank you



23/04/2014 à 17:45  [post initial]  helppp!! I need to find this font

hi! I need to find this font Sainte Baume
please
help me!
thank you



03/12/2013 à 18:06  [post initial]  pleasee!!! what font is???

grazie =D



07/11/2013 à 15:42  [réponse]  Bitumode??

scotrinaf a dit  
A close imitation, but still looking...
http://myfonts.us/td-vIHfkq

yess! thank you! =D


07/11/2013 à 15:29  [post initial]  Bitumode??





Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 06:17
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts