Forum

15 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par gunwrath

05/10/2014 à 06:56  [post initial]  Rockstar Games

I believe both are the same font but one is bold, either way, anyone have an idea what font(s)? Thanks for the help.



12/09/2014 à 00:52  [réponse]  Del The Cop font

I went through the brush category, guess I glanced over it. Thanks so much Jersey


11/09/2014 à 03:46  [post initial]  Del The Cop font

I know I've seen this font before but for the life of me, I can't remember the name or from where I've seen it. Believe it was used for a movie title. Any help would be appreciated



18/07/2014 à 02:35  [post initial]  Vapid Identification

Looking for the font for Vapid text.. or to know if it's custom. Thanks



27/03/2014 à 03:07  [post initial]  Font?

The Higher Class font please?



30/01/2014 à 23:52  [réponse]  Forza Motorsport font

Thank you, Kriskendall.


30/01/2014 à 23:47  [post initial]  Forza Motorsport font

Curious what the fonts may be for Forza and MOTORSPORT.. any help is appreciated, thank you.



11/09/2013 à 19:25  [réponse]  Casal

bump.. please help!


07/09/2013 à 19:36  [réponse]  Metrolink Font

Police suggérée : Black Ops II


07/09/2013 à 18:49  [post initial]  Casal

Not sure of this font.. tried myself can't find anything, please help! URGENT



29/08/2013 à 10:41  [réponse]  Destiny

Police suggérée : Copperplate Gothic


23/08/2013 à 09:06  [réponse]  Help please!!

Police suggérée : Alwyn New Thin


23/08/2013 à 08:33  [post initial]  random font

I'm curious to know the name of the font used for the 'Kronic Herba' text. I've seen the font somewhere, I just can't recall the name. Sorry for the small image and the quality, a requester wants the same font used in this sig he currently has and that's all he's given.



Édité le 23/08/2013 à 08:47 par gunwrath


17/08/2013 à 00:41  [réponse]  GTA V Font

Thanks, Khiro, saved me!


17/08/2013 à 00:06  [post initial]  GTA V Font

I'm looking for the font associated with this GTA V Newspaper, the font I'm curious for is the one used in the 'Los Santos Meteor' text at the top of the newspaper.



Édité le 17/08/2013 à 00:09 par gunwrath



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 03:23
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts