But i can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
This is an old one, but did anyone ever find out the font? The suggested one was miles out.
I know this is a simple one, but i'm having total brain fade. It's close to Bauhaus Md BT
Édité le 05/03/2019 à 09:48 par Duncan36
second time lucky with a higher res jpeg!! I have it in vectors, but can't post that
I think the NHR may be bespoke, but i know the bottom font and can't remember what it's called.
Édité le 17/04/2018 à 12:01 par frd
any ideas what this font is?
Thanks
The first image was awful
Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 24/10/2017 à 13:11 par marty666
What the font isn't helping. This is a customer of mine and he wants a different line of text adding. His designer left the company and he won't tell him what fonts he used

Édité le 12/09/2017 à 01:03 par marty666
Don't you love it when someone sends you artwork, but doesn't know the font they have used

Édité le 22/11/2016 à 15:49 par Duncan36
Hi
I'm trying to find the script front on this plate. It's the Motor Company font, rather than the Ford logo one.
Cheers
D
no worries. i've had loads of help on here, so it's nice to be able to do the same for a change
Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 06:20