Forum

Posts par pichilie

 1  2 

15/01/2024 à 18:59  [réponse]  Help with SPORT font

Still don't know what this font is. If somebody knows, please let me know.



To me, it looks like Neue Helvetica Pro 75 Bold

Police identifiée : Neue Helvetica 75 Bold


04/12/2023 à 18:02  [réponse]  what is this font?

I think this font is called "Draco".

Police identifiée : Draco


Édité le 04/12/2023 à 18:14 par jerseygirl


04/12/2023 à 17:59  [post initial]  Help with SPORT font

I need help identifying this "sport" font, please.



08/10/2022 à 00:41  [réponse]  Help with font please

robbo a dit  
I think this has been manually extended.
Another close font is Bungee Inline.

Fresno Inline

Thank you! But I found out the font used is a modified "Amboy" called "Amboy W00 Regular"
Thanks for your reply.

Police suggérée : Amboy


05/10/2022 à 01:45  [post initial]  Help with font please

I need help identifying this font, if someone knows which font it is, please let me know.



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 05/10/2022 à 02:22 par pichilie


18/11/2021 à 19:34  [post initial]  Help with font

Hello everybody, I'm kinda desperate here lol. Can anybody help me identify this font? please.



05/08/2020 à 15:57  [post initial]  Help me with this gorgeous font

I need help with this one, I can't find it anywhere. I absolutely like this "MOM" font but I don't know what font it is. If somebody knows what font it is, please let me know, I'd be really happy.



17/07/2020 à 04:56  [réponse]  Help with two fonts

pichilie a dit  
Help with two fonts

I really want to know what both of these fonts are. If somebody knows, please let me know hehe. Thanks in advance!.

I need both, "DIRECTO DE" and "USA" fonts. Please help me with this one :(


16/07/2020 à 04:02  [post initial]  Help with two fonts

I really want to know what both of these fonts are. If somebody knows, please let me know hehe. Thanks in advance!.






30/06/2020 à 00:43  [réponse]  Help me find these lovely fonts

jerseygirl a dit  
Fat Tats

jerseygirl a dit  
Chocolate Heart

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! ♥


29/06/2020 à 23:40  [post initial]  Help me find these lovely fonts



21/02/2019 à 08:38  [post initial]  Name of "Estampas" font please.

Hello everybody, I need help here.
I want to know the name of "Estampas" font in the picture.

If anybody knows please let me know.



04/12/2018 à 05:24  [post initial]  Font name please

Hello everybody, I just wanted to know what font is the one used in this, please.



23/02/2018 à 01:54  [post initial]  I need some help

Can anybody help me out to identify this font? please! :(



03/02/2017 à 21:20  [post initial]  2013 font identification? please!

I need help please, I need to know what font is used in this image.



Édité le 03/02/2017 à 21:22 par pichilie


29/12/2016 à 06:13  [post initial]  Help identifying font.

I need help. I want to know what font is used on the "Sunday" text on the image.



27/06/2016 à 06:48  [post initial]  Help with vintage font.

I need help. I've been searching for the font the word "Chepa Candela" has, but I had no luck. If anyone knows, please let me know.



20/05/2016 à 02:06  [réponse]  The Little Mermaid font

Nobody knows? :(



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:23
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts