Forum

15 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par AnthoyV

21/09/2013 à 20:26  [post initial]  Can anyone help ID this font?

It's from an old Fire Department Patch that I'd like to digitize. Thanks



21/09/2013 à 04:12  [post initial]  Can anyone ID this font??

Can anyone ID this font??



Édité le 21/09/2013 à 06:35 par AnthoyV



You, my new friend, will have TWO weeks of good karma for helping me out twice!! Thanks again!! ;-)






30/08/2013 à 21:41  [réponse]  Font Identification or close to it

Skomii....you rock! Thanks a million!


30/08/2013 à 21:28  [post initial]  Font Identification or close to it

I need to get this exact font or as close to it as possible. Any help?



08/05/2013 à 05:10  [réponse]  Can anyone identify?

You ROCK!! Thanks a million!!!!!


08/05/2013 à 05:03  [post initial]  Can anyone identify?





Thanks in advance


Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 04/05/2013 à 20:43 par AnthoyV


03/05/2013 à 03:45  [post initial]  Please guys...I need help with this one!!

I need to identify this font from an old Fire Department Certificate ( I know they were hand drawn at that time) circa late 1700s. Can ANYONE ID it or at least give me something similar? Thanks



Édité le 04/05/2013 à 20:41 par AnthoyV


06/04/2013 à 19:19  [post initial]  Last one!

Which Font is the word "AleHouse" comprised of?



06/04/2013 à 18:42  [réponse]  How about this one?

Damn you guys are good! Thanks again!


06/04/2013 à 17:37  [post initial]  How about this one?

I don't know why I don't find this font appealing. Can anyone ID it? Thanks again.




Right on the nose! You rock! Thanks!



....it's not. Can anyone ID this font? Thanks guys




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 10:14
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts