Forum

Posts par kumori

19/07/2012 à 02:41  [réponse]  font?

Helvetica Condensed? Maybe regular or light version

Police suggérée : Helvetica Condensed


19/07/2012 à 02:37  [réponse]  Hola, alguna idea qué font es?

Police identifiée : Trebuchet


Édité le 19/07/2012 à 02:41 par kumori


19/07/2012 à 02:35  [réponse]  Please help identify fonts

What about the yellow font?


19/07/2012 à 02:32  [réponse]  Font ID... Help!

Bump - any ideas?


13/07/2012 à 00:18  [réponse]  Font ID... Help!

Close, but that's not it. AR JULIAN is a bit bolder by nature, and the A's and R's don't match. Thanks for trying though! Still looking...


05/07/2012 à 11:53  [post initial]  Font ID... Help!

Hello!

I am looking for the font used for this company's logo. I thought I may have been able to figure it out but I've come up empty on all counts. I like the way the R dips down a bit, and yet it's overall pretty clean. I'm creating a logo and think this would work great.

Thank you in advance!




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:41
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts