Forum

5 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par sbaracleto

11/03/2014 à 17:06  [réponse]  Please help me...

Thanks, pilaster!!!!


11/03/2014 à 16:18  [post initial]  Please help me...

... finding this font.

maybe it's simple but I browsed a lot and I have not found it.

Thanks,
Alberto



Édité le 11/03/2014 à 16:35 par drf


11/06/2012 à 16:53  [réponse]  Do somebody recognize it?

Thanks "man_rubio" and "drf_"

You saved my eyes to browse again all the sans serif and techno pages (I browsed all these pages one times before posting my request... ouch =_=! )

Thanks again!!!
S.


11/06/2012 à 16:23  [réponse]  Do somebody recognize it?

Thank You!!!

...now the hard thing is to find a free font similar to Peignot (who isn't free)

Cheers,
S.


11/06/2012 à 14:58  [post initial]  Do somebody recognize it?

Hi,
can somebody help me to find this font?

Thanks,
S.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 12:04
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts