Can't find a match on this, been looking for a while and I think my eyes have turned to mush. Help appreciated.
Can somebody help me ID the font in the below image?
Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 17/07/2012 à 22:09 par Rodolphe
Can somebody help me ID the font in the below image?
Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 17/07/2012 à 22:09 par Rodolphe
Can find similar but need it to be exact due to corporate image.
Just the top font please.
Édité le 15/06/2012 à 09:13 par drf_
It sure is, thanks guys. Any luck with the bottom one?
Wish I could ID them that quickly :-(
Yeah a couple of tweaks and got it to work. Thanks for the reply.
Can someone help me ID this font. I have found close ones but not an exact match. Thanks.
Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 10:12