Pub de SVEN PELS

Forum

12 posts

Posts par bluerose567890

27/04/2012 à 00:01  [réponse]  fonts on hp touchpad

okay what about on my android smart phone too i have a samsung galaxy ijnfuse i997 will i be able to download fonts here at dafont.com too.

Édité le 27/04/2012 à 09:14 par drf_

24/04/2012 à 19:20  [post initial]  fonts on hp touchpad

hi is it possible if I can change font for the entire system on the HP Touch Pad how can I change and download a font on my HP Touch Pad.

yeah i know

hey you better stop that i was just askin a question

29/12/2011 à 22:00  [post initial]  can i get famous or movie fonts at

hey where can i get a tons of movie or tv fonts at i know some ave good ones although wherre will they have more than that

27/12/2011 à 18:30  [réponse]  hi i want to know if i can?

yeah i know that is dumb your right about that.

oh i see so you guys here at da font don't do windows fonts i guess i went to wrong website then.

oh so you guys do not support either of them that is wierd

how do i change the appearance font for the start menu,web,and etc on my acer laptop?because i was lookin for something of chnging from the main font to a really cool 1 if anybody knows if i can do that with an acer laptop.

26/12/2011 à 21:02  [réponse]  hi i want to know if i can?

oh really because i'm so had enough of the same droid sans fonts already so that is why i wanna change them to a really cool one like a candy cane or a famous font(movie,etc) you know those types

26/12/2011 à 02:31  [réponse]  hi i want to know if i can?

yes something like that but like changing fonts for the text messaging and email messaging something like that without installing or download programs and apps on the android market because i do not want to put more junk into my sd card on my smartphone

26/12/2011 à 02:02  [post initial]  hi i want to know if i can?

change the fonts for the mobile phones etc smartphones by htc or samsung i have an htc ispire 4g(red) can i change fonts for text messages or emails

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 18:27

Données personnelles  -  Contact