Forum

18 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par mizmudd

30/07/2024 à 17:39  [post initial]  Please help with font ID

This was taken off of an old t-shirt which is why it has rough edges. The letters has been modified to fit together with the triangle and , but if I could find the original font that would really save my day.
Tysm



05/06/2023 à 20:18  [post initial]  It's Not Brighton, any other suggestions?

I need to find this exact font. Any help is much appreciated!



Édité le 05/06/2023 à 20:23 par mizmudd


21/04/2022 à 21:33  [post initial]  Does this look familiar?

It may be 2 fonts but I think it is just one.
Side question: Are there any font-finder sites that show free/google fonts instead of just paid?
Thank you in advance!



24/06/2021 à 19:16  [réponse]  Does this look familiar?

Police suggérée : 2015 Cruiser


24/06/2021 à 19:09  [post initial]  Does this look familiar?

Sorry for the blurry pic! Ive found several similar, is this a combination of fonts? Thanks in advance.



28/04/2021 à 02:36  [post initial]  Does this look familiar?

Thank you in advance!



06/12/2019 à 07:27  [post initial]  I need a miracle

I designed this about a decade ago for a client. They want a reprint and the file is nowhere to be found. The black print in the red box is what I need- it was an Art Nouveau dingbat that I thought came from Dafont ... but I can't find it either.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.



12/04/2019 à 01:34  [post initial]  Does this look familiar?

Terrible sample, I found some similar but not quite.
Thanks in Advance!



07/02/2019 à 21:45  [post initial]  Does anyone recognize this font?

new diggs
(g is flipped, not sure on capitalization)

Thanks in advance!



28/07/2018 à 01:55  [post initial]  Royalty Font

Hello, anyone know what font this is? Thanks in advance!







Édité le 01/08/2017 à 11:20 par frd


20/10/2016 à 23:50  [post initial]  whatthefont is useless

Whatthefont gave me several expensive fonts that were not even close to this. Please help! thanks!



16/06/2015 à 19:41  [post initial]  Pampered Chef

I don't need the stylized caps, just looking for the closest free version of the rest of the letters.
Thanks in advance!







Édité le 27/04/2015 à 21:15 par mizmudd


26/06/2014 à 22:06  [réponse]  Look familiar

Thank you sooooooo much! Have a great day


26/06/2014 à 02:07  [post initial]  Look familiar

A little help would be awesome, I know I've seen it before.
Thanks in advance!

mizmudd.com



16/04/2014 à 02:39  [réponse]  Does this look familiar?

Thank you Khiro!


15/04/2014 à 02:06  [post initial]  Does this look familiar?

I feel like this should be an easy one...Is there a more accurate free site than whatthefont.com? Thanks in advance




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:38
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts