Forum

Posts par josephine12cute

17/09/2025 à 07:35  [post initial]  Gordian Gorge




25/05/2021 à 16:36  [réponse]  Hikaru no go font???

fonatica a dit  
East Liberty Signature

Oh wow! Thank you! Big help <3


24/05/2021 à 12:17  [post initial]  Hikaru no go font???

Hi! I'd like to know what font was used for this. This is cropped from Starbox Young magazine's Dec 2020 cover.



06/08/2020 à 09:40  [post initial]  alama guitar




03/01/2020 à 03:14  [post initial]  Jessup 2020 fonts

any idea on the fonts used



02/01/2020 à 02:32  [réponse]  UST Civil Law fonts

Heron2001 a dit  
FACULTY OF CIVIL LAW

I can't really see the "personalities" of the letters of University of Santo Tomas - but you might.

Times Roman Extra Bold

Thank you very much!


30/12/2019 à 16:16  [post initial]  UST Civil Law fonts

I feel "Faculty..." and "University..." might be one font. Although I can't be really sure. Anyone who knows both?
Huge help!



Édité le 30/12/2019 à 16:18 par josephine12cute


05/09/2018 à 06:52  [réponse]  "Wordpress developer" font

Thank you!


05/09/2018 à 05:23  [post initial]  "Wordpress developer" font

Hi. Would like to know the font for "wordpress developer"



30/09/2017 à 14:37  [post initial]  260 font?





I'm unsure if this is the right font. it's at least similar
the apostrophe differs from the preview... but when installed, it will look like the one above

Police identifiée : Bodoni


17/01/2012 à 09:37  [réponse]  Ayuda

maybe it's modified perhaps?

Police identifiée : Earth



Police suggérée : Bebas


18/12/2011 à 18:57  [post initial]  SNSD Hoot

I'd like to know the "Girls' Generation" font at the bottom please



05/12/2011 à 22:23  [réponse]  Font

Police identifiée : Scriptina


05/12/2011 à 22:16  [post initial]  last one...

I'd like to know the "Girls' Generation" one



05/12/2011 à 22:15  [post initial]  Girls' Generation Gee Font

I'd like to know both fonts...



05/12/2011 à 22:13  [post initial]  Girls' Generation Font




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 06:40
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts