Forum

Posts par JSFoster75


17/08/2026 à 16:06  [réponse]  Font Please

Awesome, thanks!


17/08/2026 à 15:46  [post initial]  Font Please




12/06/2026 à 17:23  [réponse]  PigeonForge.com font please

Thank you!!


12/06/2026 à 16:15  [post initial]  PigeonForge.com font please

I need just the font for the script "PigeonForge.com" please



Édité le 12/06/2026 à 16:17 par JSFoster75


04/06/2026 à 15:32  [post initial]  Tennessee Nurses Association

Need Both Fonts Please...

Actually, I just need the font for "TENNESSEE NURSES ASSOCIATION"



Édité le 04/06/2026 à 17:12 par JSFoster75


29/05/2026 à 21:37  [réponse]  glasshouse font(s) please

Jersey Girl, that's what I thought, but the letters were every so slightly off... I think they may have distorted them (probably unintentional)

Thank you!!!


29/05/2026 à 20:55  [post initial]  glasshouse font(s) please

Need the font(s) for "glasshouse" please.



Édité le 29/05/2026 à 20:57 par JSFoster75



Bump


01/05/2026 à 14:32  [post initial]  COPPER KEY PROPERTIES font please. :)





Need "Assured Insurance" font please


30/03/2026 à 15:20  [réponse]  Need "aliness" font please

Actually, that's exactly what they did! Thanks a ton!!


30/03/2026 à 15:19  [réponse]  Need "aliness" font please

Ahhh, thanks, they probably just added a white stroke to it to make it thinner, thanks!


30/03/2026 à 14:30  [post initial]  Need "aliness" font please

"health'n'beauty" is Agency FB, I just need the "aliness" font please.



Édité le 30/03/2026 à 14:39 par JSFoster75


27/03/2026 à 20:27  [post initial]  Kingdom Font Please




Édité le 30/03/2026 à 02:50 par frd


27/03/2026 à 20:27  [post initial]  Collab Font Please




Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 30/03/2026 à 02:51 par frd


26/03/2026 à 12:52  [réponse]  PrimeCraft Font Please

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll end up going with Optima Nova although it's not an exact match. Got to love it when people generate stuff with AI and then you have to fix it so it will print correctly.


25/03/2026 à 21:10  [post initial]  PrimeCraft Font Please




24/02/2026 à 22:01  [réponse]  Font Please

Bump


23/02/2026 à 22:15  [post initial]  Font Please

Image has not been enlarged, this is a crappy Canva export...



Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 24/02/2026 à 13:26 par JSFoster75


23/01/2026 à 21:26  [post initial]  Property Executives

Need Font Please... Property Executives




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 04:18

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts