Forum

18 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par bahador

23/10/2011 à 23:27  [post initial]  saturdays

what's this font?



16/10/2011 à 23:55  [réponse]  what is this font?

that's it sashix thank you so much for your help brother.


16/10/2011 à 00:24  [post initial]  what is this font?

Printer Icon, What's the font name please?



15/10/2011 à 21:59  [réponse]  Is it a font?

thank you so much S, that's the exact font.


15/10/2011 à 13:57  [post initial]  Is it a font?

I was wondering about the name of this font?



15/10/2011 à 13:55  [post initial]  What's the name?

What is the name of this font?




True daaams I know it is avant but I saw the logo of the abdc (Americans best dance crew) and it is avant as it was written in this forum and I have all of those avant fonts but it's just I don't know how to make the W's and A's like the ones used on abdc logo. I thought it is a true type font and there is a font out there exactly like that but it seems you have to combine two fonts with each other to come out something like that. is that right?



Okay rather than me being a thieve do you happen to know where should I rub? Come on knowing the address of the bank does not make a thieve out of your holly personality, so let me know if you know any bank over the web so that I can rub? peace upon you and may god bless your holly spirit.



I'm sorry I think I'm missing something, what does it mean exactly to try my fence that you have kindly mentioned in your both posts?


15/10/2011 à 09:26  [réponse]  A free font close to solomon.

okay you just give me one solomon thin.


15/10/2011 à 09:11  [réponse]  A free font close to solomon.

solomon light - solomon thin - solomon normal -



i am in photoshop cs5. where can i download free torrent of all types of avant?


14/10/2011 à 14:58  [post initial]  why does Avant Garde appear this way?

i was wondering why my avant fonts appear like this? should i change any settings?



Édité 5 fois. Dernière édition le 15/10/2011 à 18:21 par koeiekat


14/10/2011 à 14:56  [post initial]  A free font close to solomon.

i was looking for a free font similar to solomon font. any idea?



Édité le 14/10/2011 à 15:00 par rocamaco


04/10/2011 à 10:39  [réponse]  what is the font?

thank you so much rocamo that's it. > <


04/10/2011 à 10:38  [réponse]  what is the font?

that's it. thank you so much panzar. > <


04/10/2011 à 10:06  [post initial]  what is the font?

What is this font?



04/10/2011 à 03:34  [post initial]  what is the font?

what is the font on the pink background?




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 16:56
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts