Forum

Posts par mimko98

 1  2 

09/07/2012 à 17:29  [post initial]  ????




26/11/2011 à 14:07  [post initial]  PLS!!!! I REALLY NEED IT!!!




09/11/2011 à 19:42  [réponse]  what is the name of the Font?

Police suggérée : Evanescent


25/10/2011 à 15:42  [réponse]  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks!!!


25/10/2011 à 15:28  [post initial]  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee




16/10/2011 à 14:44  [post initial]  FONT????



05/09/2011 à 21:49  [réponse]  Font??? Please help..

Thank you!!!!!!!!


05/09/2011 à 10:33  [réponse]  Fuente de este tauaje

It's handwritten


05/09/2011 à 10:30  [post initial]  Font??? Please help..




22/08/2011 à 16:26  [réponse]  Font?

I found some fonts...

That some letter are the same but I don't know how to make it in one font

__________________________________

Does someone know from where I can get URW Avernus Medium for FREE???


21/08/2011 à 08:28  [réponse]  Font?



20/08/2011 à 10:31  [réponse]  SISTAR Girl Do It Font

Now I think it's Caviar Dreams... The "A" in Champagne & Limousines Bold isn't the same but in the Caviar Dreams IT IS THE SAME...


19/08/2011 à 19:46  [réponse]  SISTAR Girl Do It Font

It's Champagne & Limousines Bold

Police suggérée : Champagne & Limousines Bold


Édité le 19/08/2011 à 19:48 par mimko98


19/08/2011 à 19:42  [post initial]  Font?

Do you know this font?? Please help me

It's not spyroclassic or opticon one



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 19/08/2011 à 19:43 par mimko98


18/08/2011 à 08:04  [réponse]  Help? Please :)

Candy Script + Candy Script Swash

Police suggérée : Candy Script + Candy Script Swash  (Déjà suggérée ici)


17/08/2011 à 16:03  [réponse]  Help me!!

Police identifiée : Coop Flaired


16/08/2011 à 15:27  [réponse]  Please HELP!

Smiliar

Police suggérée : Premier Lightline


09/08/2011 à 18:14  [réponse]  This font, but with holes?

Police suggérée : Nova Solid


09/08/2011 à 14:32  [post initial]  Font?????....




09/08/2011 à 14:30  [post initial]  Pleaseee.........





Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 00:49
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts