Forum

14 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par iHeartGomez

11/02/2012 à 02:40  [post initial]  What font is this? :o



05/10/2011 à 04:41  [post initial]  Please help?

I love Selena Gomez, can somebody please help me figure out what font is used where it says "Selena Gomez & The Scene" and "When The Sun Goes Down" ??



30/06/2011 à 03:18  [réponse]  SG & TS logo

Does anybody know the actual font?!?!I know Oscar has it, but IT IS CUSTOM MADE! Meaning, its not the real full font


30/06/2011 à 03:16  [réponse]  What's this font ?

Police suggérée : Spyroclassic Modified


26/06/2011 à 21:42  [réponse]  Know this font??

why is it a bad respone, its the right font!?


26/06/2011 à 07:07  [réponse]  Know this font??

Police suggérée : Nova Solid  (Mauvaise réponse)


26/06/2011 à 07:04  [réponse]  Font

I dont think its a font because the two O's are both different


26/06/2011 à 07:01  [réponse]  SG & TS logo

please do! It would mean so much to me!


26/06/2011 à 04:09  [réponse]  SG & TS logo

I seriously cannot thank you enough. I spent 2 hours looking through fonts on dafont.com and myfonts.com and I couldnt find one! Thank you OSCAR41 !!!!! I love Selena and Im so glad to get this font now. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU


26/06/2011 à 03:52  [réponse]  What font is this?

ITS DEFINENTLY THE FONT IM SO EXCITED TO USE IT NOW AHHHH


26/06/2011 à 03:40  [réponse]  SG & TS logo

thank you SOOOOO MUCH! YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS TOO! as you can tell, I love Selena


18/06/2011 à 06:01  [réponse]  FONT?

I love Selena Gomez, so obviously I would know this Got this font installed onto my computer a few months ago for free

Police suggérée : MCM Hellenic Wide


18/06/2011 à 02:17  [post initial]  Please!

what font is this?



17/06/2011 à 03:14  [post initial]  What font is this?

I love Selena Gomez, can somebody please help me figure out what font is used where it says "Selena Gomez & The Scene" and "When The Sun Goes Down" ??



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 17/06/2011 à 03:17 par iHeartGomez



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 06:26
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts