Forum

4 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par FontFrenzy3

18/10/2011 à 21:09  [réponse]  Font

This might come close.

Police suggérée : Doris Day


10/06/2011 à 16:25  [réponse]  What font is this? Please Help

Is there another font this name goes by..(Passions Conflict) thats the right font but I can't find it for free anywhere :(


Édité le 10/06/2011 à 16:26 par FontFrenzy3


10/06/2011 à 16:05  [réponse]  Corvette

There is a font that is similar to this.. I can't think of the name of it though :( Try Murray Hill, I think thats pretty close to this.


10/06/2011 à 16:01  [post initial]  What font is this? Please Help

Please Help! My computer crashed and I am re-downloading all my fonts but I can't for the life of me figure out what this one is :( I'm almost certain it came from this website but after HOURS of looking I haven't found it yet... Both fonts would help but I'm really only concerned aboout the yellow font (Iota)




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 12:59
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts