Forum

7 posts

Posts par Kayile

30/05/2011 à 09:42  [réponse]  How do I delete my account?

Okey,thanks for the help I'll upload some fonts as soon as possible ^^


26/05/2011 à 19:28  [réponse]  How do I delete my account?

Scanahand I think it is. I can't open it on my computer :/ but it might be as you think(Menhir), that the program doesn't work for mac...


26/05/2011 à 14:03  [réponse]  How do I delete my account?

Okey, from the beginning: I wanted to delete my account 'cause I'm not able to upload fonts :/ but then I changed my mind, it's actually pretty nice to be here So the problem is that I can't upload fonts. So, SahiX: yup, I want to upload my fonts to Dafont. But the font programs(You know, where you create your fonts) doesn't work on my computer, so I can't upload my fonts. I know, I can't explain things in a good way, but I hope you understand


24/05/2011 à 10:37  [réponse]  How do I delete my account?

But I want to come here It's just that the "font programs"(don't know what to call them) doesn't work on my computer, and then I'm not able to upload my fonts :/ Does anyone know any program for mac?


24/05/2011 à 10:35  [post initial]  Donationware?!

When it says that the font is "donationware", is it free to use then?


23/05/2011 à 09:34  [réponse]  How do I delete my account?

Menhir a dit  
Why did you want to delete your account ?

I'm not able to upload fonts...:/ and then there's no reason for me to be here :(


20/05/2011 à 15:59  [post initial]  How do I delete my account?

How do I delete my account(if it's possible)?


Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 11/07/2017 à 07:55 par Rodolphe



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 20:24
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts