Forum

Posts par eskdecay

01/12/2016 à 12:43  [post initial]  Klassenzimmer...What is this font?

Hi all, I know that i have had this font once in a time, but I have completely forgot the font name.
Does anyone recognise it, any help would do



13/07/2016 à 10:38  [post initial]  Rainbow Ruby

Rainbow Ruby
I'm doing a birthday invitation for my niece, and would like to make it Rainbow Ruby themed.
I think I have seen this font on here, but haven't found it, going through all groovy and retro font.
Hope someone can help me



30/09/2014 à 11:48  [post initial]  Imperial Font

Does anyone know what the font used here is?



22/05/2014 à 11:58  [réponse]  Alice Grey...

Found it myself

Police suggérée : Bliss


Édité le 22/05/2014 à 14:06 par drf


21/05/2014 à 21:40  [post initial]  Alice Grey...

Does anybody know this font?
Pay special attention to the lower case"L" and the capital "G" and "M".

Thanks in advance



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 22/05/2014 à 14:06 par drf


22/04/2013 à 15:51  [post initial]  Sarah & Duck



23/03/2013 à 16:57  [post initial]  Faust

Hi guys, I'm looking for this exact gothic font, does anybody know what it's called?



15/10/2012 à 12:10  [post initial]  Olgers

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for the name of this font, and really hope you can help me.
Thanks, in advance.



05/09/2012 à 10:04  [post initial]  What's the font?

Hey, does any one know this font?



10/08/2012 à 17:10  [post initial]  Koldbrand logo

Hi guys.
I believe that have seen this font on DA, but i can't remember the name.
Thanks in advance



08/08/2012 à 16:15  [post initial]  Dirch movie

Hi guys, i am looking for this font-family.
Thanks in advance.

Image originale : http://i.imm.io/zJWW.jpeg


30/05/2012 à 16:52  [post initial]  ZOMBIES




08/04/2012 à 19:18  [post initial]  One Two font

I'm looking for the one two font.
As I recall, i've seen it on dafont, but i'm not sure.
Thank you in advance.



04/05/2011 à 23:44  [réponse]  Meeb3 neme fo font

and...

Police suggérée : Bello Script


04/05/2011 à 23:42  [réponse]  Meeb3 neme fo font

2 fonts that looks like the one used in the meeb logo:

Police suggérée : Candy Script



Police identifiée : Hermes


03/05/2011 à 16:44  [réponse]  anyone know this font?

tanks deds, that was fast, and just as i though, here on dafont.
I've been looking through erdoded and distorted, but must have missed it.
But thanks again deds.


03/05/2011 à 15:30  [post initial]  anyone know this font?

Looking for the font used by the artist Nanna Larsen, and I almost sure I've seen this font on dafont




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 08:01
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts