Forum

Posts par samsgonzalez

25/03/2012 à 01:44  [post initial]  Font?

I know... well... pretty sure that it starts with a 'P' lol. I used to have this font, but lost it when I got a new computer.



26/04/2011 à 05:03  [réponse]  This font?

Thanks!!!


26/04/2011 à 04:27  [réponse]  This font?

OH MY BAD LOL. I thought it was Bebas with some editing. I still need that font with the numbers! I love the style<3


26/04/2011 à 03:32  [post initial]  This font?

I know the text is 'Bebas', but I want the numbers<3



05/04/2011 à 03:40  [réponse]  Font????

Nevermind! Found it

Police identifiée : Code


05/04/2011 à 03:34  [post initial]  Another font?

I know what it is, I just can't remember the name!



05/04/2011 à 03:29  [post initial]  Font????

What is this font? Can you let me know please? I need the EXACT font. I've searched the entire Sans-Serif section of the site.



03/03/2011 à 05:52  [réponse]  This font?

Thank you so much!


02/03/2011 à 06:57  [post initial]  This font?

Does anybody know what font the 'Katy Perry' one is? It looks so familiar to me, but I just can't figure it out. Thanks!

http://images.fbanners.com/fbanners/k/katy_perry-868.jpg



Édité le 02/03/2011 à 06:57 par samsgonzalez



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 01:54
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts