Forum

5 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par Truly_Taboo

27/12/2010 à 01:33  [post initial]  WOO FONT?

Anyone have the name of the font for the 'THE WIZARD OF OZ' text or something similar?



26/12/2010 à 14:40  [post initial]  FONT?

Can someone tell me the name or something similar?



25/12/2010 à 15:21  [post initial]  FONT?

Does anyone know the name of this font or something similar?



10/10/2010 à 12:46  [post initial]  Type of lettering with the lights



07/10/2010 à 18:28  [post initial]  FONT HELP

Can someone help me with a font to use for personal use on a project I'm doing? I'm looking for something 'showbuisness' - ish with the type of lettering with the lights. I'm looking for something similar to the font used on the 'THE PRODUCERS' movie/musical artwork. Thanks



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:36
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts