Forum

3 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par DKqwerty

24/05/2022 à 20:57  [post initial]  Unknown mono bitmap font

I used these characters in a mockup Winamp skin forever ago. The only remnants are a BMP image with these characters. I'm hoping this is a pre-existing font— and that I have it still. My initial thought was a small point of the raster version of ProFont Windows, but that didn't pan out.

It's also entirely possible I just hand drew these (somewhat universal) bitmap characters and there never was a font from which I was working. I've enlarged the text from its original pixel-perfect size so the pixels can be more easily seen without the need for zooming the whole page. (FYI: the variance in the 'A' and 'M' in "Fisherman" were likely me messing around to test readability and just never corrected it back.)

22/08/2021 à 06:06  [réponse]  Extract fonts from PD3 file

Actually, I'm only assuming it's raster because of the small size and singular implementation parameters; However, I could be wrong and it could be a TT font. But I think that's doubtful.

22/08/2021 à 05:59  [post initial]  Extract fonts from PD3 file

I have an update from Brother for a labelmaker, which contains a PDZ (ZIP), and inside are two PD3 files: one for fonts, the other for color information.

Is anyone aware of a way to decompile a PD3 of this type to extract either the full font information (with metrics, kerning, etc.), or at least the glyph bitmaps for the raster font I'm after?

(For reference: I'm after the modified Helsinki font with minimized descenders that Brother labelmakers use for 6pt printing.)

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 09:33

Données personnelles  -  Contact