Forum

13 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par barineau

29/04/2021 à 05:00  [post initial]  Help please!

I need help finding the font on this sign. The closest I've come to is Eras Demi ITC, but it's not quite the same. Does anyone know?



26/01/2020 à 04:32  [réponse]  Help from the Typeface Gurus

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!


26/01/2020 à 04:10  [post initial]  Help from the Typeface Gurus

Can anyone identify this font? Thank you!



20/08/2018 à 19:14  [réponse]  Font Identification Help

Thnx - You're Awesome!


20/08/2018 à 18:48  [post initial]  Font Identification Help

Fonts?



30/07/2018 à 06:53  [réponse]  Font Identification Help

Thank you!


14/07/2018 à 05:45  [post initial]  Font Identification Help

Hello! I need help identifying a font for someone. It has me a bit puzzled. The "Connect" seems to be Calibri with a little bit of tracking applied. The word "College" is very similar to Lucida Calligraphy Italic, but it is not quite the same. Does anyone know what the "College" font is? Thnx a lot!



Édité le 30/07/2018 à 11:01 par frd


19/12/2017 à 03:06  [post initial]  Font?

Saw this on an online ad. Font?



16/12/2017 à 04:18  [réponse]  Buehler logo font

Thanks!


16/12/2017 à 03:41  [post initial]  Buehler logo font

What is the font that is used in Buehler's logo?



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 17/12/2017 à 10:35 par marty666


30/09/2017 à 18:15  [post initial]  Font Identification Help

I really like these fonts that I saw on an online portfolio. Help? What fonts are these?



04/09/2017 à 17:33  [réponse]  What font is this?

Thanks so much! You're awesome!


04/09/2017 à 04:10  [post initial]  What font is this?

I'm trying to find out what font is used in this logo for the script. Thanks for your help!




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 04:52
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts