16/07/2010 à 05:18

I downloaded a font about 3 years ago on here,
and it's labeled 'Theresasignhead3 / Thereasignhead_3'
but now I can't find it.

I wanna find the author because I plan to use on
on clothing, and want to know the technical ways of using
the font commercially. Thank You.

17/07/2010 à 00:48

I did a search, (my own font collection, and a web search using google and metacrawler), and there's no record of a font by such a name. If you found it here, chances are it's still here, you just need to know the correct name of the font. If you can describe it, (ie: alphabet or dingbat/picture font; serif/sans serif; distinguishing characteristics, etc.), then someone may be able to help you. If you still have, or may still have, the font on your computer, you could try doing am internal search of all of your .ttf files, and if you find it that way, you won't have to be helped by anyone here.

26/07/2010 à 04:23

Badnewzdee,

If you original found the font on Dafont.com and it is no longer here, that means it was a font that cannot be placed on a free font site. It is either an illegal rip-off of a legitimate font or the person who gave it to post hadn't the right to.

Perhaps if you place what the font looks like on the font forum - one of us could identify it for you with its true name.

26/07/2010 à 08:37

Heron2001 a dit  
Badnewzdee,

If you original found the font on Dafont.com and it is no longer here, that means it was a font that cannot be placed on a free font site...

Heron2001, sometimes the font designer asks to have their font removed from dafont, for any of a number of reasons.

In this case, I believe badnewsdee has the wrong name for the font he's looking for, As far as I could determine, there is no font, free, commercial, or shareware, named 'Theres a sign head 3", or similar. It's quite possible that the font he's looking for is still here, but he doesn't know its' correct name.

26/07/2010 à 08:58

Hi Jackie! Good morning!

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:37

Données personnelles  -  Contact