Forum

5 posts

Could anybody help with one-off FCP to TTF conversion?

03/04/2019 à 14:09

Hello,

For my hobby project, I added my national letters to an already existing font (available legally online).

I used FontCreator trial, not aware I will not be able to do even one extraction. I am not graphic/font designer and need this one just for my personal use so I'm not willing to purchase full license - will most likely nevr use the software again.

Would anybody be kind enough to help me with this one-off conversion?

Thank you!

03/04/2019 à 18:19

Do you have the permission of the creator of the legally-available-online-existing-font to modify his/her font?

05/04/2019 à 12:12

toto@k22 a dit  
Do you have the permission of the creator of the legally-available-online-existing-font to modify his/her font?

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure of Licensing status of the font as it was done during the 90s & early 2000s and not much used since.

I'm referring to the following font:
http://www.eaglefonts.com/snowwrite-regular-ttext-ttf-115116.htm

Édité le 05/04/2019 à 14:28 par Lemmiwinks

05/04/2019 à 17:15

The font is not available for download from that URL and it is stated there that you need to contact the site admin. Also the font is flagged as commercial.

I do not know who did that font but it might have been derived from Ninja by Dan X. Solo, which is bundled with the 24-font Grunge Display Fonts published by Dover Publications.

05/04/2019 à 17:39

Thank you very much.

So it seems my request is not appropriate and therefore should no longer be considered.

Thank you!

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 18:30

Données personnelles  -  Contact