Pub de Miss Tiina

Forum

2 posts

Help with creating a NEW LANGUAGE

11/07/2011 à 06:07

Greetings fontmakers. My name is Howzee and I am developing a new language.

The basics are these: (1) there will be 3 cases (3 versions of each letter). (2) each letter will have a clearly defined meaning; the meanings will differ by case but be related; for example, one letter will mean "moment" in lower case, "time" in middle, and "eternity" in upper. Of course, we will attempt to make the sequences of letters that make up words resemble the definitions of the words.

I have just begun the development of the alphabet; it appears there will need to be about 30 letters to accommodate the new meanings and the meanings of the current English alphabet's letters with reasonably complete phonics.

I am excited about this project and am hoping to find others who will also relish it. Perhaps I should learn how to create fonts myself; if I find no one to help, that's what I'll do.

I have not designed the look of any of the letters yet. That will be a challenge with which I'm hoping to find help.

I am working on a list of letter meanings; it is nowhere near completion but I will email it to anyone who asks. Right now I am not asking for immediate help; I just thought I'd put the idea out here on the web to see if there is interest.

Howzee

11/07/2011 à 10:54

huh! tough challenge... good luck!

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 01:01

Données personnelles  -  Contact