Pub de fontliner

Forum

5 posts

SoftMaker/Brendel Informatik fonts

20/05/2013 à 02:53

I was trying to clean up my installed fonts folder and I noticed I had several fonts from SoftMaker/Brendel Informatik that I don't recall installing. Most of those were rip-offs of fonts I already own: Chantilly, Pedro, Zephyr, etc. Now, I'm trying to figure where they came from. You guys have any ideas? Is there a popular software I might have installed that comes with these?

Another question: does SoftMaker/Brendel have any original typefaces of their own? I had also Beal Charming and I could't figure who is the original designer/foundry.

20/05/2013 à 11:41

fmontpetit a dit  
SoftMaker/Brendel Informatik fonts

Another question: does SoftMaker/Brendel have any original typefaces of their own? I had also Beal Charming and I could't figure who is the original designer/foundry.

BealeCharming is how Brendel Informatik and Softmaker Software GmbH named this typeface. It is also known as B691-Deco, also Softmaker.
Other names are:
BealeVarigated DB aka RSVP SF, by Brendel Informatik
Lullaby by FontBank
Dalith by Elfring Soft Fonts
Charming (BP30334_ is the type1 name) by B&P Graphics
Gaslight (no author name)
Cravat Display SSi by Southern Software
RightBankFLF by Richard A. Ware (not very well made small caps)
Flapper by Bay Animation aka Banco, the Arts & Letters (the Bay Animation successor) name (totally different small caps)

MarqueeMieux is a Weatherly Systems version with alternate capitals in the lower case range instead of smallcaps
Serfin by Jose Alberto Reyes Galvez is a version with true small caps

20/05/2013 à 15:34

Roco de Collis Clements 1973

20/05/2013 à 15:49

Merci Claude et The Kat!

Roco is indeed in my Letraset book but it never caught my attention.

I'm still wondering how those fonts got installed in the first place.

20/05/2013 à 20:38

fmontpetit a dit  
... Roco is indeed in my Letraset book but it never caught my attention ...

Didn't mention the Letraset one as it is so badly digitized that it is completely unusable
Should have done though. My wrong. Sorry.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 03:22

Données personnelles  -  Contact