Forum

4 posts

Posts by Bewilderbeast

Thanks daaams. This is close but not close enough to fool anyone. Now I know why the Committee chose this (much-criticised) font - there are hardly any out there like it! Choosing an unpopular style goes a long way to protecting your brand...

hmm thanks, too bad! Not that I like the font, or am trying to look as if I am authorised by the London 2012 people, but needed 'the look'. Off to hunt down a similar font, if one exists. Many thanks for your reply koeiekat.

I've asked a question about the London Olympics 2012 font before, which generated no replies, so hope I get some help here please! I want to use this font commercially, but altho it is listed as 'free' the above criteria are added. Dafont advises us to contact the designer if in doubt - but cannot find any details with which to contact the designers of this font - Smuggle Sisiters. Please help!! Many thanks

I want to use the 'London Olympics' font by Smuggle Sisters commercially - under font details it says 'free' - but Dafont info warns that checks should be made with authors re commercial use; I can't find any contact details for Smuggle Sisters (I have googled) - can anyone help please?

All times are CEST. The time is now 15:22

Privacy Policy  -  Contact