Forum

10 posts

Do i need a license for impact font or not for commercial products

Apr 08, 2013 at 00:50

need a clear answer

Apr 08, 2013 at 01:20

Apr 08, 2013 at 03:17

NOT A CLEAR ANSWER. i have windows Vista does that mean i can use impact for commercial use?

Apr 08, 2013 at 03:48

Contact Monotype Imaging

http://www.ascendercorp.com/contact/

Apr 08, 2013 at 09:15

malc900 said  
NOT A CLEAR ANSWER. i have windows Vista does that mean i can use impact for commercial use?

OFFICIAL-INSTALLED-FONTS-IN "WINDAUB" BUT-NOT-FREE

Claude,

Apr 08, 2013 at 15:36

Maelle.K said  
malc900 said  

Claude,

AGAIN NOT A CLEAR ANSWER

Apr 08, 2013 at 15:54

DID YOU FUCKING READ CLAUDESERIEUX'S MESSAGE ?
READ THE FUCKING REPLIES AND REMOVE YOUR FUCKING CAPSLOCK.

claudeserieux said  
Contact Monotype Imaging
http://www.ascendercorp.com/contact/

Edited on Apr 08, 2013 at 15:55 by marty666

Apr 08, 2013 at 16:04

Maelle.K said  
malc900 said  

Claude,

Reads the license:

6. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall mean Use of the Font Software for your customary personal or internal business purposes and shall not mean any distribution whatsoever of the Font Software. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall not include any Use of the Font Software by persons that are not members of your immediate household, your authorized employees, or your authorized agents.

7. "Commercial Product" as used herein shall mean an electronic document or data file created by Use of the Font Software which is offered for distribution as a commercial product in exchange for a separate fee or other consideration. By way of illustration and not by way of limitation, an electronic book or magazine distributed for a fee shall be considered a Commercial Product; a document distributed in connection with a commercial transaction in which the consideration is unrelated to such document (for example, a business letter, a ticket for an event, or a receipt for purchase of tangible goods such as clothing) shall not be considered a Commercial Product.

Apr 18, 2013 at 02:28

THANK YOU.

claudeserieux said  
Maelle.K said  
malc900 said  

Claude,

Reads the license:

6. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall mean Use of the Font Software for your customary personal or internal business purposes and shall not mean any distribution whatsoever of the Font Software. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall not include any Use of the Font Software by persons that are not members of your immediate household, your authorized employees, or your authorized agents.

7. "Commercial Product" as used herein shall mean an electronic document or data file created by Use of the Font Software which is offered for distribution as a commercial product in exchange for a separate fee or other consideration. By way of illustration and not by way of limitation, an electronic book or magazine distributed for a fee shall be considered a Commercial Product; a document distributed in connection with a commercial transaction in which the consideration is unrelated to such document (for example, a business letter, a ticket for an event, or a receipt for purchase of tangible goods such as clothing) shall not be considered a Commercial Product.

May 01, 2014 at 22:35

Hello people and sorry about my english.

The thing i need to know with your help is: can i use the impact font for a meme app that me are developing?
the app will be for free download

thanks

All times are CEST. The time is now 15:42

Privacy Policy  -  Contact