Ad by megforce1



2 posts

I'm trying to mirror this font

Feb 21, 2013 at 13:17

The broadway font. I can put the lightbulbs in myself I think but I don't know any cursive font that I can make slant upwards like that. any idea how I might achieve that?

Thanks in advance

Feb 21, 2013 at 16:33

It looks like the text is in Italics, and the slant is created in a graphics program that can skew the baseline. You won't find many, (if any), fonts that slope up like that on their own. That's usually a sign of custom lettering.

All times are CET. The time is now 15:06

Privacy Policy  -  Contact