11 posts

Como se llama esta fuente?

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:32

Alguien sabe como se llama esta fuente? Ayuda por favor!!

Como se llama esta fuente?

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Sep 28, 2012 at 17:36 by fmontpetit

Identified font

Avant Garde Gothic  Suggested by fmontpetit 

Suggested font

Eurofluence  Suggested by fmontpetit 

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:37

Identified font: Avant Garde Gothic

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:48

and how they did the LED effect my friend? is not that a font?

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:50

Probablemente. Estoy buscando la fuente correcta. Paciencia, por favor!

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:52


Sep 28, 2012 at 17:53

or maybe its an effect made by XARA 3D...

Sep 28, 2012 at 17:54

The glowing effect is made in a software like Photoshop. I'm looking for a better font. Avant Garde is for "glee 3D".

Sep 28, 2012 at 18:01

Sep 28, 2012 at 18:02

in the title WISIN Y YANDEL

Sep 28, 2012 at 18:03

Oh! That's most likely made in Photoshop. Sorry.

Sep 28, 2012 at 18:08

This is what I was looking for. I thought you meant neon. Again, the LED effect in glee is made in Photoshop. Good luck!
Suggested font: Eurofluence

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:14

Privacy Policy  -  Contact