Ad by artcity



2 posts

Como se llama esta fuente?

Apr 22, 2012 at 22:34

Gracias saludos

Como se llama esta fuente?

Identified font

Garamond Italic  Suggested by SashiX 

Apr 26, 2012 at 20:57

As far as I know, this one comes with Windows, could be already on your PC.
Identified font: Garamond Italic

All times are CET. The time is now 04:11

Privacy Policy  -  Contact