Forum

5 posts

Nobody answering

Mar 11, 2018 at 23:30

Why is nobody answering my font identification request?

Mar 14, 2018 at 06:59

I don't know the question or the answer. Sometimes I can recognize a font, though. Happy to help if I can. I'm not a dafont admin or anything. Just a dummy who got tricked into making an account so I could submit my font they haven't even bothered to okay or tell me to jump off a cliff and take my stupid font with me.

Mar 14, 2018 at 09:15

TheRealMaxWolf said  
Nobody answering

Why is nobody answering my font identification request?

You posted this message exactly 13 minutes after you posted your identification request. You might want to allow a little bit more time, and keep in mind not all requests get identified.

Mar 14, 2018 at 09:19

Southpawwed said  
I don't know the question or the answer. Sometimes I can recognize a font, though. Happy to help if I can. I'm not a dafont admin or anything. Just a dummy who got tricked into making an account so I could submit my font they haven't even bothered to okay or tell me to jump off a cliff and take my stupid font with me.

You posted your message 8 hours after you submitted your font. It also happens to have been submitted in the middle of the night in Europe. If you're new here, you might not know that it can take some time before we approve new fonts. Your font has a big issue though. Some letters have been cut in the process and there are still some traces of the template you used so we won't be able to upload it like this. If you can correct these issues, you can feel free to submit it again.

Mar 14, 2018 at 10:53

kids...

All times are CEST. The time is now 09:00

Privacy Policy  -  Contact