Ad by TypeType

Forum

5 posts

Persona 5 Instant Messenger font

May 07, 2017 at 16:54

Hello guys,I'm looking for a font that was inside the text chat bubbles or very similar font

Any help would be appreciated,thanks

Persona 5 Instant Messenger font

Identified font

카리스마 / KoreanKRSM  Suggested by andreyyshore 

Suggested font

PersonifiedUX  Suggested by MV33izawsm 

Dec 21, 2017 at 06:43

I don't know if this would be of much use to you right now, but I've personally recreated the font in a TrueType format.
Suggested font: PersonifiedUX

Dec 22, 2017 at 05:25

Whoa,thanks though

Oct 29, 2020 at 03:42

It may be kind of late now, since the font was changed in Persona 5 Royal, but I finally found it!

It's called "카리스마" (Charisma) in Korean and "KoreanKRSM" in English; it's from a South Korean foundry called AsiaFont. You want the regular variation; there are two more styles.

Atlus' implementation differs slightly, as they replaced the glyphs for ` ' " (which are straight in the original font) with comma-shaped ones, which are still present in KoreanKRSM, but at other codepoints. Unfortunately, the preview on the AsiaFont website supports a rather limited set of characters, so you can't see them.

I randomly spotted the font while watching a scene from this Korean show called "Running Man", where it was used for hybrid English/Korean text. That's what prompted me to search for it in Korean foundries' catalogs; I would never have tried otherwise.

I have to thank MV33izawsm, HattyMikune and ToxicDevil for providing alternatives to work with in the meantime.
Identified font: 카리스마 / KoreanKRSM

Nov 06, 2020 at 10:11

Thank you for helping me identifying this fonts, both of you really helpful.

It's fine even if it's late though, at long last I've found it

Again, thank you so much for helping me

All times are CEST. The time is now 22:08

Privacy Policy  -  Contact