Forum

4 posts

RaiderZ Fony

May 02, 2013 at 06:50

This is very important. There is a videogame called RaiderZ. RaiderZ has a chat system. In this chat system, there are "spammers" who live in Eastern Countries (China, Vietnam etc)who are pretty much slaves and are forced to copy and paste English text non stop in these games.

To block them, as to stop receiving their messages, you have to type /block TheirName
However, with this font in the game, the lowercase L and uppercase I look the exact same. This causes these spammers to create names like IIIlllIlI, that are nearly impossible to figure out what their names is, making it unable to block them.

If I figure out what this font it, I can get a different font and rename it to this font, overwriting this font and therefore letting me (And hopefully all other players I tell this to) block these spammers.

The developers of this game really don't care about the simplest issues like changing the font. They care about making money, so they don't focus on these things. It is a shame, because RaiderZ is a really good game. It is a Korean game that was ported over to the West by Perfect World Entertainment, who are now doing a terrible job at maintaining the game, forcing me to do things such as this.

If I get help with this, you will be indebted to everybody who plays this game! So please, help us out!

Here are some other images of different sizes:

Medium: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/mediumtext.png/
Large: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/largesttext.png/

Thank you!

RaiderZ Fony

Suggested font

Helvetica  Suggested by fmontpetit 

May 02, 2013 at 06:52

PS: I tried Arial and Arial Narrow, it is neither of those :(

May 02, 2013 at 06:57

Probably Helvetica
Suggested font: Helvetica

Edited on May 02, 2013 at 10:39 by drf_

May 02, 2013 at 07:00

fmontpetit said  
Probably Helvetica

I do not have Helvetica installed, meaning it wasn't installed with the game.

Thanks for the try though :(

All times are CEST. The time is now 00:47

Privacy Policy  -  Contact