Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

Hey guys. Could you kind advise what font was used here please?
I use this font a while ago and now can't remember what font it was. I changed my machine and don't have the font on my pc either. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sam
Editado el 21/09/2017 a las 02:54 por marty666
Hey guys can you please tell me what font this is? I've been searching everywhere without any help. Greatly appreciate it.
Regards,
Editado el 27/04/2017 a las 16:28 por fonatica
What Fonts are These? Thank you in advance!
Thank you in advance.
Editado el 08/03/2016 a las 11:45 por walls2life
Thank you guys in advance.
I got the font for the Mr Mrs however need to know what font the & symbol is in. Thanks a ton in advance.
Regards,
Sam
Editado el 22/01/2016 a las 14:27 por walls2life
Thank you much for your help!

Hello All,
Would greatly help if you can help me figure out what fonts are used in the following image.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Nick
Hello all, kindly help figure out what font this is or something super close. Really appreciate your assistance in advance.
Regards,
Hello people. Would you be kind enough to assist me with the fonts in the attached quote.
Thanking you all in advance.
Regards,
Nick
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:41